Referrals are a powerful online lever that can really drive sales. These three stats tell the story:
- Consumers are 71% more likely to make a purchase based on social media referrals (Hubspot).
- Out of 53% of consumers who said they use Twitter to recommend companies or products in their tweets, 48% bought that product or service (SproutSocial).
- 70% of active online adult social networkers shop online, 12% more likely than the average adult internet user. (Nielsen).
The challenge is what to do about it.
- Do you you have social influence online to promote and encourage referrals?
- Have you a suitable online presence that can convert recommendations into sales?
Whatever the size or your business encouraging, harnessing and exploiting social influence has a lot to offer.
If you want some extra resource to do better in this area get in touch.